Monday 4 November 2013

Killer Body

You know every woman aspires to be the sexiest thing alive. No really this is not even a lie. Yeah, I know some of you may say "oh my gosh no, I'm perfectly fine with my size 38 size. My man loves me just the way I am. I don't wanna be no size zero anorexic looking slut", but actually no it's quite the opposite. You might not admit it to people. You might not even admit it to yourself, but bitch you KNOW you wanna look like Halle Berry, whether you friggin 18, 26 or even 50. That's just the way women's minds are channelled. Deep down inside all that fatty layered double chin, cellulite thick skin of yours, you want to have a great body!
And I mean there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not even a matter of impressing the opposite sex, or anything. Its just how society and the media have fucking conditioned out minds.

So stop denying it. It's okay. It's understandable. So I've come up with the probably the best solution. Better than that shitty homeopathic believer that all women in the world worship so much. Are you ready for it? It's called television! Yes I know what you thinking. "What? How the hell's watching TV gonna help me loose all this weight?!" With your eyebrows falling off and shit. Alright let me explain it to you. All you need to do is start watching a TV show that most guys are into. Something with lots of hot women. Kinda like... Entourage.

Oh now you get it. "That's why that idiot is always watching that stupid show", right! Now, you need to start doing the same. Learn to enjoy it. Because it will surely change your life! If you feeling shitty about your body, just watch one episode, that's all it takes. The women on that show will make you feel so shitty about your body, you'll get up, change into gyming gear and hit straight to gym instantly. Easy as fucking A B C!

No comments:

Post a Comment